The G-RAID line of external hard drives by G-Technology has always been a favorite of creative professionals that need a combination of performance, reliability and capacity. The G-RAID Thunderbolt series offers up to 4 TB of capacity spread across two mirrored drives, or 8 TB if you use it in RAID0.
The Thunderbolt interface was developed by Intel and delivers over 300 MB/s read and write performance. This is double the transfer rate of USB 3.0 and 12 times faster than Firewire 800.
The G-RAID with Thunderbolt case has a case made of durable aluminum with smart cooling fan technology.
- Side View of the G-RAID with Thunderbolt
- Front of the G-RAID with Thunderbolt
- Rear of the G-RAID with Thunderbolt
- Bottom of the G-RAID with Thunderbolt
G-RAID with Thunderbolt Specifications
- Disc Drives – 2 SATA III 7200 RPM
- Interface – Two Thunderbolt Connections
- Cooling System – Thermo-regulated, quiet smart fan
- RAID Controller – RAID 0
- Size – 9.25″ x 5.125″ x 3.374″
- System Requirements – Mac® OSX® 10.6 or higher
You can learn more in the G-RAID with Thunderbolt section of our website