The Bravo 4102 Disc Publisher is a dual burner disc printer/publisher from Primera. It is the two drive version of the Bravo 4101 and has the same features:
- 300% faster robotics – the fastest in its’ class, print speed of just 6 seconds per disc.
- Individual CMYK ink cartridges for lower cost per disc
- Seventh-generation picking mechanism for the ultimate in reliability
- Internal blue LED lighting – full brightness while printing, pulses when low on ink or blank discs, blinks on/off when job is complete or an error is detected
- FREE APPS: PTRip™, PTBackup™ and PTProtect™.
The Primera Bravo 4102 like the Primera 4101 is one of the fatsest cd/dvd bpublishers in its class. It only takes six seconds to print a disc with total surface coverage. The Bravo 4102 disc publisher is 1/5th the speed of its competitors for comperable print quality The Bravo 4102 is part of the Bravo 4100 Series Disc Publishers and they offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another.
The Bravo 4102 includes two built-in DVD±R/CD-R recordable drives and integrated 4800 dpi inkjet printing, individual CMYK ink cartridges, Primera’s PTPublisher for Windows XP/Vista/7 with SureThing Primera Edition design software, PTPublisher for Mac OS X 10.6 or higher with Disc Cover design software, kiosk kit adapter, power supply, USB 2.0 cable and instructions.
Clcik the link to learn more about the Bravo 4102 Disc Publisher